Five Year Traumatic Brain Injury Plan by Idaho TBI | Aug 13, 2018 | Planning | 3 comments Please click here to download the Five Year Traumatic Brain Injury Plan. 3 Comments Lisa Hong on August 20, 2018 at 6:31 pm This is impressive and needed in our state. It will be interesting to see how this progresses as it is implemented. As an occupational therapists working through Idaho State University, I would love to offer our department assistance in serving this population. Occupational therapy is a profession well-equipped to achieve your vision: “to create an Idaho where everyone affected by Brain Injury is linked to resources and engaged in their communities to improve quality of life.” Theodore Peterson on August 20, 2018 at 10:54 pm I think the presentation of the Measures is very confusing. For instance in Measure 1, it appears that you are looking to capture reporting from 20% of stakeholders the first year, from another 20% of stakeholders (for a total of 40%) in the second year, etc. until you are capturing 100%. Is this correct? If so, how would you find out the total number of stakeholders in order to determine a percentage? If this is not the intent and you are actually wanting to increase a certain baseline number by 20% each year, you would not reach 100% in five years (e.g. if there are 100 total stakeholders and you had 20% of them, 20, reporting the first year, a 20% increase would be 24 the second year, and 28.8 the third year etc.). N Robin Wilson on August 30, 2018 at 2:04 pm I would like to know which agencies have been identified as the “12 aging and disability organizations”. Where in the plan can we find the development of the training materials and a training plan for teaching the practitioners/staff of the 12 organizations how to handle an intake or evaluation? Is there a metric for successful completion of the training? Is it based on hours of classroom training, or observed administration of the Ohio tool with a subject – or perhaps both? I am pleased to see this TBI project going forward.